Welcome to Student Nutrition Services!
Quality Nutrition for Quality Education
Good nutrition and learning go hand in hand.
The Nutrition Services department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students' health, well being and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Free & Reduced Meal Applications Online
2016-2017 School Year
We are now accepting free and reduced meal applications for the 2016-2017 school year. Please select the Rocketscan link above to complete your Free and Reduced Online Meal Application.
Beginning August 1, 2016 you may apply at the Student Nutrition Services Office Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 3:00pm. The SNS Office is located at 7135 Highway 9, Felton, CA 95018
If you have any questions, please call the SNS Office at 831-335-5384.
Benefits of Qualifying for the Free & Reduced Meal Program
Free and Reduced Meals at School
- When qualified your student will receive free or reduced priced breakfast and lunch at school
- Discounted Services for Internet and PG&E
- Low-income families also qualify for an Internet discount through Comcast’sÂ Internet Essentials, a program that is available wherever Comcast providesÂ service in CaliforniaÂ and other states. Subscribers get monthly high-speed Internet service for $9.95 per month and a low-cost computer.
- PG&E’s The California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) program provides a monthly discount on energy bills for income-qualified households and housing facilities. Qualifications are based on the number of persons living in your home and your total annual household income.
- Reduced or Waived Fees for Testing and College Applications